Use this search page to access CRESP products since work began in 1995.
Using the Search
- Choose Focus Area
- Enter keywords (optional)
- Click Search
- (Optional) Filter results by Author, Type and Year
Search results are shown at the bottom of this page
Display all publications by Focus Area
- Integrating long-term stewardship goals into the remediation process: Natural resource damages and the Department of Energy
- Assessment of constituent leaching from soils, wastes and other materials for management decisions
- Energy Choices and Risk Beliefs: Is It Just Global Warming?
- Information needs for siting new, and evaluating current, nuclear facilities: ecology, fate and transport, and human health
- Saturated-unsaturated flow to a well with storage in a compressible unconfined aquifer
- Multi-Model Bayesian Analysis of Data Worth and Optimization of Sampling Scheme Design
- Public preferences for environmental management practices at DOE's nuclear waste sites
- Are LULUs still enduringly objectionable?
- Modeling Volatile Organic Compound Transport in Composite Liners
- Selenium: mercury molar ratios in fish from the Savannah River: Implications for risk management
- Interlaboratory Validation of the Leaching Environmental Assessment Framework (LEAF) Method 1313 and Method 1316